Shepstone Management Company is a planning and research consulting firm operating primarily in New York State and Pennsylvania. Headed by Thomas J. Shepstone, our company has extensive experience in representing both private and municipal clients throughout the region and from Maryland, to Oklahoma, to California. We have, too, done a wide variety of projects over the years. Economic development, land use planning and zoning, market research and analysis, transportation, and housing are among our areas of expertise.
Shepstone Management Company also frequently partners with a number of other valued associates. These include, but are not limited to the following firms:
- AKRF; an environmental, land use and transportation consulting firm.
- Brian Oram, PG; a professional geologist with B.F. Environmental Consultants.
- Brotter Consulting Services; a community development and land use planning firm.
- Cedar Eden Environmental Services; an environmental planning and GIS firm.
- Community Planning & Management Associates; a land use planning and zoning firm.
- Fairweather Consulting Group; an economic development and strategic planning firm.
- HR&A; an economic development and strategic planning firm.
- John Dunham & Associates; an economic analysis and public policy consulting firm
- Woodland Design Associates, a landscape architectural and environmental planning firm.